Affidea is an international company active in the health sector. We are present in sixteen countries on the European continent where we offer our services in the fields of medical imaging, radiotherapy and analytical laboratories.
In Switzerland, we are active in the field of radiology. The Affidea network is one of the largest in the country, consisting of 10 private centers equipped with state-of-the-art modalities.
With more than two decades of dedication to medical excellence, Affidea is redefining the relationship between privately funded healthcare services and the public sector. The company effectively delivers medical services with the highest European standards.
The company maintains high standards and has built a culture that values honesty, integrity and transparency in everything it does. We strive to create a work environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork, which rewards commitment and performance and meets the needs of highly qualified healthcare professionals.
Our name, Affidea, reflects the core values of our business: affinity with doctors and patients, loyalty and trust in each of our relationships, and new ideas and innovations as sources of progress.
For our Headquarters in Fribourg, we are looking for our next
IT Communications & Field Engineer F/D/E (100%)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure the monitoring and proper functioning of servers, computers and network hardware (Zabbix)
- 2nd level technical support to users
- Occasional on-site technical support in the 10 remote centres in French & German speaking Switzerland (FR,VS,GE)
- Installation and configuration of servers and PC/Laptops.
- Ensuring antivirus updates on servers and client computers (SEP Symantec)
- Responsible for planning/executing the necessary maintenance activities within Communication technologies to meet the SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
- Responsible for continuous support of Group IT Communications technologies to meet SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
- Manages parts of the IT Communications Budget as defined by the Communications Lead Engineer.
- Acts as an escalation point for all L2/L3 IT Communication technologies related tickets and partners with peers and stakeholders to deliver continual improvement initiatives in IT Infrastructure area.
- Work with IT Supply peers to build strong professional relationships and ensure the effective delivery of the in-scope IT services.
- Supports Communications Lead Engineer to Identify risks impacting existing IT Solutions, prepare risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on IT Communications issues, providing inputs to decision-making process for IT projects, strategic plans and budget requirements.
- Responsible for execution of approved Group IT Communications initiatives and Changes
- Windows Server 2016/2019 installation and configuration
- Configuration of server roles and characteristics
- Configuration and management of virtual servers (VMWare)
- Deployment and configuration of network services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Active Directory
- Creation and management of Group Policy
- Configuration and management of automatic backups (NetBackup Veritas, Nakivo)
- Installation and Configuration of OS (Microsoft Windows 10)
- Plan and execute capacity, performance and risk management strategies to ensure the appropriate levels of availability, stability and capability in IT Communications systems as per the SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND
- Supports Communications Lead Engineer in managing Group IT Communications services in line with SLAs agreed with CIO/IT DEMAND.
- Recommends and drives approved continuous improvement and optimization activities as aligned with Communications Lead Engineer.
- Where requested, support IT Financial Controlling by providing updated forecasts or any other clarification about IT Communications Costs across the Company
- Recommends opportunities for innovation or the adoption of new technology, enabling the company to deliver on relevant strategic initiatives
- 3+ years of experience as network engineer in multinational company. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Proficient in IT stakeholder management.
- Experience in working with executive level business and function stakeholders.
- University education in an IT discipline or equivalent professional experience.
- Proficiency in French and in English with an intermediate German level is mandatory. Swiss-German knowledge is an advantage.
- Advanced Cisco training or appropriate working experience in setting up networking and voice services on premise and in cloud environments
Start date: 1st January 2021 or to be agreed.
We are looking for dedicated personalities who strive to make a difference. If you are a dynamic person and like to work in a team, send us your complete file through JobUp only.
Affidea is an international company active in the health sector. We are present in sixteen ...